EMERGENCY REGULATIONS TO SAVE WATER IN EFFECT SINCE 2022
- No watering decorative grass in commercial, industrial, and institutional areas, including common areas of homeowners’ associations (HOAs)
- No outdoor watering that lets water run onto sidewalks or other areas
- No washing hard surfaces that don’t absorb water, like driveways or sidewalks
- No washing vehicles without using an automatic shutoff nozzle
- No outdoor watering within 48 hours after at least 1/4 inch of rainfall
- No using drinking water for street cleaning or construction site preparation
- No filling decorative fountains, lakes, or ponds
These regulations do not prohibit watering trees or using water for immediate health and safety needs.
Local water suppliers may have adopted stricter water conservation measures, so please check for additional restrictions in your area.
Violations may be punishable by fine up to $500 per day.
For More Information, Please Visit: www.SaveOurWater.com