Skip to main content

Construction/Temporary Water Service

Del Paso Manor Water District will provide temporary water service for construction projects that are within our service area.  A permit must be purchased and be on the vehicle using water from a hydrant within the District.  If using water "truck loads", trucks must be equipped with the proper cross-connection/backflow devices.  "Construction Water" can not be used outside our service boudaries.